This workshop is a great introduction to botanical art.
Jessie will guide you through her step-by-step process to create your own botanical drawing and painting.
You will gain an understanding in:
– How to draw your subject accurately
– Transferring your drawing onto watercolour paper
– Observing light, shade and form
– Basic colour theory
– Matching and mixing the correct colour
– Watercolour techniques including wet-in-wet, blending and dry brush
– An appreciation for the minutiae of nature!
This workshop welcomes students of all experience levels, from beginners to advanced.
All art materials and snacks provided.